Fumofumo san

I still remembered my first encounter with a fumofumo san. It was inside a toy store in Ueno, Tokyo. A mugugu hung lazily over a wooden rod, staring at me as if he wants to know who I am. Ever since, I was captivated by this enchanted stuffed animal. Are you a fan of fumofumo san too? I'd love to hear all about it! Please feel free to leave me a message!

Thursday, December 16, 2010

ふかふかスーツ (Fukafuka Suit)??


Fukafuka suit is the newest invention by the Shinada company for fumofumo san. So what is a fukafuka suit?

In Japanese, fukafuka means fluffy, so together, it means a fluffy suit. So far, three different fumofumo san are dressed in a fluffy suit and are released. They are sumomo the rabbit, momosuttsu, a fumofumo san with a teardrop shape head, and nikoragureesu, a fumofumo san that reminds me of the Christmas elves.



What really interested me is why those three? Logically I would think that the frog would be chosen over the the unusal momosuttsu and nikoragureesu.... I wonder what mugugu will look like in a fukafuka suit....

Maybe like this???


Pictures taken from shinada.net.

1 comment:

  1. What is that? I have never seen it before. Mole in suits. Ha ha ha... so cute... And that's me! Little Mole.

    - Little Mole and Acorn.

    ReplyDelete