Fumofumo san

I still remembered my first encounter with a fumofumo san. It was inside a toy store in Ueno, Tokyo. A mugugu hung lazily over a wooden rod, staring at me as if he wants to know who I am. Ever since, I was captivated by this enchanted stuffed animal. Are you a fan of fumofumo san too? I'd love to hear all about it! Please feel free to leave me a message!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Fumo Fumo San Expo 2010!



A Fumofumo san Expo! I can't believe it, too bad it is over already. The expo was only nine days long and took place in Yamashiroya, a sixth floor high toy store right across from the Ueno JR station in Tokyo. Let's see what they have....

Fumofumo san absolutely everywhere!


Mascot to play games and take pictures with.

Fumofumo chocolate??!!


And who are they?


How come I don't see any mugugu????!!!

Picture taken from http://www.e-yamashiroya.com/f/2f/humohumo/event_6/report/index.html

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! I want to go too. Let's plan to head there next year with Mr. Mole and all his relations! Can't Wait!

    - Little Mole

    ReplyDelete